Conventional And Unconventional Play Development
Backed by more than 35 years of upstream energy experience, Don is a successful exploration / development petroleum geologist who has worked in multiple U.S. basins, including the Williston, Gulf Coast, East Texas, Powder River and West Texas.
Throughout his energy and process control systems career, he has served as a consultant, advisor, expert witness, employee and sales manager, offering expertise in:
- New play / prospect generation
- Sales / marketing / promotion of participation interests
- Mineral property evaluation
- Maximizing economic value of hydrocarbon reserves
Geologic Risk Evaluation
Don believes in looking at details, which enables him to find innovative solutions to complicated geologic issues. To mitigate risk and increase economic returns, he integrates the analysis of subsurface log data, reservoir production data, 3D-seismic interpretation, diagenetic history, core analysis and petrophysical analysis.
Trained in Petra software applications and Kingdom software, his qualifications also include:
- Certification as a petroleum geologist with the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Certification as an Earth Scientist with the Society of Independent Earth Scientists (SIPES)
- Membership in the Dallas Geological Society
- Membership in the Shreveport Petroleum Data Association
- B.A. from the University of New Orleans and B.S. in Geology from Auburn University
Interested In Learning More About Me? Drop Me A Line!